Where is Winter BREAKOUT?
- Winter BREAKOUT is going down at Pacific Coliseum at 100 N Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5K 4W3 St, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
If I’m taking the bus, where do I get off?
- The #014 #095 #N35 and #016 buses stop on Hastings and Renfrew, right in front of PNE.
What time do the doors open and what time do they close?
- 6pm until 1am
Is Winter BREAKOUT indoors?
- Yes. Our winter event is always inside at Pacific Coliseum.
Can I leave and come back?
- No. Once you're inside you aren't permitted to leave.
What is the difference in ticket tiers?
- There is no difference in tiers PL1 - 3 other than price. Once the first tier is sold out we move on to tier 2 and so on.
What is the difference between GA and VIP?
- You must be 19+ to enter VIP. There is a dedicated viewing area for VIP only at the front and side of the stage. There is also a private bar, coat check and VIP washrooms.
Where do I pick up my Will Call tickets?
- At the Coliseum box office starting at 6pm.
What if I have a media pass or guest list?
- Same as above.
I haven't received my e-ticket yet. When will I get that?
- E-tickets are emailed to you 48 hours before the event.
I purchased a ticket but I never got a confirmation email.
- You can contact our ticket service provider Ticketleader here: 604-252-3700
If I have a problem with my tickets or want to purchase a ticket on the day-of-show, where can I do that?
- The box office will sell tickets on the day of the show as long as we aren't sold out. You can use cash, credit or debit.
Can I upgrade my GA tickets to VIP?
- Yes, but only while quantities last. You can upgrade your ticket at the box office on the day-of-event or by calling Ticketleader directly before the event here: 604 252 3700
How old do I have to be to attend?
- This event is all ages but to purchase VIP tickets you must be 19 and over.
Do I need to bring my ID?
- You should always bring your ID. You will need ID if you plan on purchasing alcohol or picking up will call tickets.
Will alcohol be served in GA if I’m over 19?
- Yes! There will be several bars. You must present two pieces of valid ID though (one photo).
If one of my favorite artists bails at the last minute, will you offer refunds?
- Unfortunately, there are no refunds on tickets purchased. This lineup is subject to change and if anything happens it will be announced on BREAKOUT Festival's social media feeds right away.
Who can pick up will call tickets? Can I transfer my tickets to a friend if I can’t make it?
- You must present the credit card or ID of the person who purchased the tickets. If you need to transfer your ticket to another name you need to do so at least 1 day before the event. You can contact Ticketleader to do that here: 604-252-3700
How can I get a media pass to BREAKOUT?
- Media passes are given to publications only. We do not give out media passes to photographers shooting for their Instagram or personal blogs. You can apply for media passes with a letter of assignment from your editor before May 20th by emailing email@example.com
When will we find out if we are approved for media passes?
- Confirmations will be sent out by December 7th.
Can I bring my camera or GoPro?
- Non-professional cameras will be allowed. DSLR cameras, drones, and professional video cameras are not permitted without a media pass.
How many stages will there be?
- There will be one main stage.
What are the set times?
- Set times will be released on the day-of-show.
Will there be food?
- Yes! We will have Coliseum concessions available if you're hungry.
What am I allowed to bring into BREAKOUT Festival?
- See our list of restricted items here breakout-festival.com/restricted-items. Please note: backpacks are allowed, however, it’s quicker to enter without one.
Is this festival wheelchair accessible? Do you have translators for hearing impaired attendees?
- Yes, the event is wheelchair accessible. No, we do not have translators on site.
What will security be like at this event?
- We will be working with the VPD to ensure the safety of all patrons attending. PNE will also have hired security in attendance. Pat downs and bag checks will be issued upon entry. Restricted items will be taken by venue security before entering the premises.
My son or daughter would like to attend this event but I don’t want to go. Is this event safe for teenagers without supervision?
- We will do our best to ensure the safety of all patrons, no matter what age. We will have a strict policy on drugs and underage alcohol consumption but we aren't babysitters. This is up to each parent’s discretion.
Are there lockers available for me to store my things?
- Unfortunately, there won’t be lockers.
Will there be parking around the venue? How much is it?
- Yes. PNE parking is AROUND $20.
Will there be a first aid station on site in case of emergency?
- Yes. Definitely.
Can I promo my upcoming event or sell my own products?
- No. We reserve the right to confiscate any items being sold or distributed without our approval.
How can I get myself or my group on the bill for BREAKOUT Festival?
- If we’re interested, we will contact you. No need to email us with your Soundcloud link.
Will credit and debit cards be accepted? Are there cash ATMs?
- Yes and yes.
I’m interested in becoming a vendor or sponsor of this event. Who can I contact?
How can I volunteer for this event?
- We aren't accepting volunteers at this time.