Where is BREAKOUT Festival?
- BREAKOUT Festival takes place at PNE Amphitheatre. Address: 2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
If I’m taking the bus, where do I get off?
- The 14, 95, N35 and 16 buses stop on Hastings and Renfrew, right in front of PNE.
What time do the gates open and what time do they close?
- Amphitheatre gates will open at 2 pm - 10 pm sharp. Playland hours are from 2 pm – 5:30 pm. Access for BREAKOUT pass holders for Festival and Playland will be through the Amphitheatre Gate only.
wHeN WiLl yOU DRoP tHe LinEup?
- As soon as we're ready.
Is there camping on the grounds?
- No. Curfew is 10 pm both nights.
Are ride passes to Playland included?
- Yes! The price of your ticket includes a ride pass and entry into Playland from 2 pm – 5:30 pm for the same day you have purchased a ticket for. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests everyone must adhere to Playland dress code. Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times. Clothing with inappropriate words, phrases and/or graphics is NOT permitted. Guests wearing flip flops will not be permitted on rides. We suggest everyone wears comfortable shoes that attach to the foot.
Can I leave the Amphitheater to go to Playland and then come back?
- Yes! That’s why we included a ride pass with your ticket. Access to Playland is available until 5:30 pm. Guests are subject to security search when going to and from Playland /Amphitheatre. Dress code is in effect (Yes, that means shirts, pants/shorts/skirts, AND proper footwear)
Will there be in and out privileges?
- No. You will not be able to come back in if you leave the Amphitheatre or Playland. Once you’re in, you’re in.
What is the difference between ticket tiers?
- There is no difference in tiers PL1 - 3 other than price. Once the first tier is sold out we move on to tier 2 and so on.
What is the difference between GA and VIP?
- You must be 19+ to enter VIP. There is a dedicated viewing area for VIP only at the front and side of the stage. There is also a private bar and VIP washrooms.
Are there layaway ticket plans available?
- No, not this year.
Where do I pick up my Will Call tickets?
- The Ticketleader Will Call box office located at the Amphitheatre main entrance opens at 10 am.
What if I have a media pass or guest list?
- At the Amphitheatre Will Call box office starting at 2 pm.
I haven't received my e-ticket yet. When will I get that?
- E-tickets are emailed to you 48 hours before the event.
I purchased a ticket but I never got a confirmation email.
- You can contact our ticket service provider Ticketleader here: 604-252-3700
If I have a problem with my tickets or want to purchase a ticket on the day-of-show, where can I do that?
- There will be a ticket booth operated by TicketLeader for ticket sales and ticket resolution. This booth will be open the Amphitheatre entrance at 10am. Tickets will only be sold while quantities last.
Can I upgrade my GA tickets to VIP?
- Yes, but only while quantities last. You can upgrade your ticket at the Amphitheatre box office on the day-of-event or by calling Ticketleader directly before the event here: 604 252 3700
How old do I have to be to attend?
- This event is all ages but to purchase VIP tickets you must be 19 and over.
Do I need to bring my ID?
- You should always bring your ID. You will need ID if you plan on purchasing alcohol or picking up will call tickets.
Will alcohol be served in GA if I’m over 19?
- Yes! There will be several bars. You must present two pieces of valid ID though (one photo).
Will there be merch available?
- Yes! Exclusive BREAKOUT merch will be available as well as merch from some of the artists on the bill.
If one of my favorite artists bails at the last minute, will you offer refunds?
- Unfortunately, there are no refunds on tickets purchased. This lineup is subject to change and if anything happens it will be announced on BREAKOUT Festival's social media feeds right away.
Who can pick up will call tickets? Can I transfer my tickets to a friend if I can’t make it?
- You must present the credit card or ID of the person who purchased the tickets. If you need to transfer your ticket to another name you need to do so at least 1 day before the event. You can contact Ticketleader to do that here: 604-252-3700
How can I become apart of BREAKOUT's media team?
Our team is locked in and we aren't looking for anyone else at this time. No need to DM us your VSCO account...again.
How can I get a media pass to BREAKOUT?
- Media passes are given to publications only. We do not give out media passes to photographers shooting for their Instagram or personal blogs. You can apply for media passes with a letter of assignment from your editor before May 20th by emailing email@example.com
When will we find out if we are approved for media passes?
- Confirmations will be sent out two weeks before the event.
Can I bring my camera or GoPro?
- Non-professional cameras will be allowed. DSLR cameras, drones, and professional video cameras are not permitted without a media pass.
How many stages will there be?
- There will be one main stage at BREAKOUT Festival and a DJ booth located in the food truck area.
What happens if I buy a 2-day pass and I can’t make the second day? Can I give my wristband to my friend?
- Unfortunately no. Your 2-day wristband must be intact and cannot be cut off or it will become invalid.
Which artists play on which days?
- Single-day lineup and set times will be released closer to the date on this website and social media feeds.
When can I purchase single-day tickets?
- We will add single day tickets a few weeks before the event and only if we don't sell out in advance.
Is this festival indoors or outdoors? What if it rains?
- BREAKOUT Festival will be held outdoors - rain or shine.
Will there be food? What if I have a dietary restriction?
- Yes! We will have a few different food trucks including plant-based, gluten-free and tons of other yummy options.
What am I allowed to bring into BREAKOUT Festival?
- See our list of restricted items here breakout-festival.com/restricted-items. Please note: backpacks are allowed, however, it’s quicker to enter without one.
What happens If I get thirsty?
- We will provide free water stations and you will be allowed to bring in soft plastic bottles (empty). Aluminum water bottles are not permitted.
Is this festival wheelchair accessible? Do you have translators for hearing impaired attendees?
- Yes, the event is wheelchair accessible. No, we do not have translators on-site.
What will security be like at this event?
- We will be working with the VPD to ensure the safety of all patrons attending. Pat downs and bag checks will be issued upon entry. Restricted items will be taken by venue security before entering the premises.
My son or daughter would like to attend this event but I don’t want to go. Is this event safe for teenagers without supervision?
- We will do our best to ensure the safety of all patrons, no matter what age. We will have a strict policy on drugs and underage alcohol consumption but we aren't babysitters. This is up to each parent’s discretion.
Are there lockers available for me to store my things?
- Unfortunately, there won’t be lockers.
Will there be parking around the venue? How much is it?
- Yes. PNE parking is $20.
Is there table service available?
- We will have suites and table service available this year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Will there be a first aid station on-site in case of an emergency?
- Yes. Definitely.
Can I promo my upcoming event or sell my own products?
- No. We reserve the right to confiscate any items being sold or distributed without our approval.
How can I get myself or my group on the bill for BREAKOUT Festival?
- If we’re interested, we will contact you. No need to email us with your Spotify link.
Will credit and debit cards be accepted? Are there cash ATMs?
- Yes and yes.
I’m interested in becoming a vendor or sponsor of this event. Who can I contact?
How can I volunteer for this event?
- We aren't accepting volunteers at this event at this time.